Service & Manuals
We feel that it is very important to ensure that our customers get not only the best machines but also the means to get the best out of them.
Here is how we and our dealers try to achieve this:
- Best possible advice in selecting the most suitable machine & model before purchase.
Our Product Support Manager, Val McAuley ensures sales and dealer staff are trained by suppliers.
- Demonstration of the capabilities (and limitations) of our machines.
We have a full-time demonstrator, Declan Smyth, who does nothing else.
- Thorough pre-delivery check of the machine to ensure it’s ready for work.
Our experienced workshop team led by TJ Doyle checks all machines going out.
- Explain to customer on collection/delivery how the machine works, the adjustments and maintenance points.
Regular and intensive dealer training at Farmhand and also in suppliers.
- Installation of the machine in the field
Ensure the customer can use it correctly/answer any outstanding questions.
- Provide after sales service and spare parts.
Service Manager JP Duffy and his team support the dealers, who themselves get regular technical/service training.
- Warranty Claims
You can find operating manuals for all our products by clicking on the respective supplier logo below.
Warranty Claim Form
Right-click (save link as) to download an interactive PDF. You don't need to print it out. Instructions can be downloaded here.